We offer weekly and monthly payroll services
We offer weekly and monthly payroll services, as well as annual return completion services including P35, P11d and CIS Scheme Returns.
We also offer online submission facilities.
Our payroll service includes:
- Calculation of tax and National Insurance deductions and net salaries
- Administration of PAYE matters, including payslip provision
- Timely completion of annual returns to avoid late submission penalties
- General payroll and PAYE advice as required.
The CIS scheme results in both a considerable amount of extra administration work, along with the extra exposure to severe penalties for non compliance. Why not use our CIS service and free up your time to concentrate on running your business?
This service includes the following;
- Sub-contractor verification
- Calculation of deductions
- Preparation of payment statements
- Preparation and submission of monthly returns.
All UK employers are subject to pensions auto-enrolment and obliged to include all eligible workers into a qualifying pension scheme.
To meet their legal requirements employers must carry out a full workforce assessment and setup a qualifying pension scheme. All employees must know their rights and the business must make the minimum contributions for each employee enrolled.
In addition, the business must keep detailed records as evidence the above actions have been carried out and file a declaration of compliance after initial staging date.
Businesses must continually assess their workforce to identify any changes which need to be actioned (such as new starters, pay changes, contribution change dates) as failure to do so could mean being subject to heavy penalties.
We can provide a bespoke pensions auto-enrolment solution for your business.